Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
CHECK-IN TIME: 2:00 pm
CHECK-OUT TIME: 10:00 am
By making a reservation You agree to accept, without qualification or limitation, all the Terms and Conditions as set out herein. The property reserves the right to alter, change, remove and/or replace any terms, conditions, offer, promotion and/or program at any time without notice.
1. ARRIVAL / CONFIRMATION Upon arrival, each guest will be required to sign a standard registration form, and accept the terms and conditions therein of his/her stay.
Bookings are held in good faith for the arrival and departure date listed in the reservation, at the rate specified. To confirm reservations, either current valid credit card details are required, or a deposit received equal to first night's accommodation or up to 50% of the value of the total stay, 10 days prior to arrival. Variations to this may apply during peak periods at the property's discretion.
2. CANCELLATION A cancellation fee will apply to any booking cancelled within 24 hours of arrival time. If no arrival time is specified, it is deemed by 8pm of that day. Any cancellation fee will automatically be charged to the credit card on the confirmation, or deducted from the reservation deposit. Cancellations must be made by 5:00pm(general close of business) on the day prior to the applicable cancellation period.
Cancellation within 7 days of arrival date: 50% forfeit of the total booking price.
Cancellation within 2 days of arrival date: 100% forfeit of the total booking price.
Duration of cancellation terms may vary at any time at the discretion of the property. Please refer to the cancellation policy stated on the reservation for any variation.
If we have received your booking from a third party booking source, contact the company with which you made the booking to discuss the terms of your booking, cancellation and/or refund.
3. PAYMENT PAYMENT IS UPON ARRIVAL You are required to provide a credit card number as a guarantee for the booking you have made. No payment is charged to that credit card unless requested by you at the time of booking.
PLEASE NOTE: that payment by credit card attracts a 3% transaction fee, American Express 6%. Eftpos and Direct Credit payments do not incur a fee.
If credit card details are not provided at time of reservation, a 50% deposit of entire duration of the reserved stay may be required in advance, to secure your booking, with the balance being paid on arrival at the motel.
We may require an additional bond payment of up to $200.00 to cover any miscellaneous charges, especially in the circumstances where cash is being paid and no credit card details are being supplied. This amount will be refunded in full on your departure if the property management is/are satisfied that no damage has occurred or any unpaid charges are not due.
PAYMENT BY INVOICE: Corporate Bookings only (unless otherwise arranged).
Terms of invoice payment are payment within 7 days of issue.
Payment by invoice must be arranged at time of reservation. Interest will be charged on all overdue invoices. Unpaid invoices will be referred to a debt collection agency and all collection costs will be charged and added to the amount owing.
4. CAR PARKING Free car parking for guests is available – if you have more than one vehicle per unit you are required to inform the motel at the time of reservation.
5. SMOKING Strictly “NO SMOKING” - Smoking is not permitted within any of the motel units.
Any breach will incur an automatic $150 charge.
6. DAMAGE / THEFT Any damage to the motel, its grounds, rooms and equipment (including linen etc) or removal of supplies & equipment will be charged for, at full cost of replacement and re-instatement. Any consequential loss of room hire to the motel due to any such damage, will also be charged. Administration fees of up to $100 per instance may also be charged where applicable, at the discretion of the property management. Excessive & unreasonable soiling/staining of motel interiors, sheets & linen will incur an automatic $50 cleaning and/or laundry charge.
7. PETS No Pets. Pets of any type are not permitted into the motel. If guests breach this policy there will be an automatic $100 charge made to the guest. If after guest departure from the motel evidence of animals having been in a unit is discovered, there will be an automatic charge of $100 levied at that instance, to the relevant guest.
The property may alter any of these terms and conditions for specific bookings, and advise at time of reservation, the terms and conditions that will apply, (ie Group or Peak Period reservations, Event Weekends).
SITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Variation of Terms and Conditions
2. Use of this site
3. Unlawful or Prohibited Use
7. Third Party Web Sites
9. Applicable Law
This is the site of the Magnolia Court Motel in Opotiki, New Zealand.
Magnolia Court Motel refered to in this site as 'the property’ or ‘property’ or ‘motel’ constitutes the necessary intellectual property, and facilities.
By accessing this site You agree to accept, without qualification or limitation, all the Terms and Conditions as set out in this site.
1. Variation of Terms and Conditions These are the current Terms and Conditions for use of this Site. The property may at any time vary the Terms and Conditions by displaying the changes on this site and by visiting this site You acknowledge You will comply with the Terms and Conditions. You are advised to refer to the Terms and Conditions regularly as You are bound by them when using this site.
Offers, promotions and other programs may be offered from time to time on this site. Any such offer, promotion and/or program will be subject to terms and conditions. The property reserves the right to alter, change, remove and/or replace any offer, promotion and/or program at any time without notice.
2. Use of this site This site is to provide You with information on the property and to assist You in making a reservation at this property.
To use this Site:
You must be 18 years or older;
You must have the legal authority to enter an agreement, and You agree to at all times be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein.
If making a reservation via this Site:
You agree to make a legitimate reservation/s on your own behalf or for another person whom You are legally authorised to act for and for no other purposes;
You agree to the payment terms, cancellation policy provided herein;
You warrant that all information that You supply is true and correct;
You agree to pay any fees, taxes etc specified herein.
4. Copyright This site and its contents are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights whether registered or unregistered. Any other use of the content of this site is prohibited, including but not restricted to: Modification, reproduction, transmission, performance and/or display.
5. Trademarks The Magnolia Court Motel name and logo are subject to trademarks. The trademarks may not be used unless expressly permitted.
6. Disclaimer Whilst Magnolia Court Motel has reviewed this site to ensure that the information on this site is free from error, it does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained in the site.
Under no circumstances will Magnolia Court Motel, its officers, employees, agents, contractors or its related entities be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential and/or special damages, claim, loss, loss of profits or expense whatsoever which result from any access or use, or any inability to access or use of the site or in connection with any material.
7. Third Party Web Sites This site may provide links with other web sites operated by third parties. The property does not monitor these sites and is not responsible for their content. If you link to another website you do so at your own risk. The property makes no warranties regarding these websites.
8. Viruses The property will not guarantee that any file and/or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or any other condition that may damage, interfere with data or hardware or software that may be used. On agreeing to these terms You release Magnolia Court Motel from all responsibility for the consequence of its use and take responsibility for all risk of use of programs and files on this site.
9. Applicable Law The use of this site is governed by,and is to be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. By using this site you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
Magnolia Court Motel makes no representation that the contents of this site complies with the laws of any country outside of New Zealand. If you access this site from overseas you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for complying and abiding by the laws of the country from which you accessed this site.
E & O E